Multiple Targets of 3-Dehydroxyceanothetric Acid 2-Methyl Ester to Protect Against Cisplatin-Induced Cytotoxicity in Kidney Epithelial LLC-PK1 Cells > REFERENCE LIBRARY

본문 바로가기
커뮤니티

[EZ-Cytox] Multiple Targets of 3-Dehydroxyceanothetric Acid 2-Methyl Ester to Protect Against Cisplatin-Induced…

김상진
2020-01-08 10:35 6,392 1

본문

년도
제품명
EZ-Cytox
학술지명
Molecules

Chronic exposure to cisplatin, a potent anticancer drug, causes irreversible kidney damage. In this study, we investigated the protective effect and mechanism of nine lupane- and ceanothane-type triterpenoids isolated from jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Mill., Rhamnaceae) on cisplatin-induced damage to kidney epithelial LLC-PK1 cells via mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) and apoptosis pathways. Cisplatin-induced LLC-PK1 cell death was most significantly reduced following treatment with 3-dehydroxyceanothetric acid 2-methyl ester (3DC2ME). Additionally, apoptotic cell death was significantly reduced. Expression of c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK), extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK), and p38 was markedly suppressed by 3DC2ME, indicating inhibition of the MAPK pathway. Treatment with 3DC2ME also significantly reduced expression of active caspase-8 and -3, Bcl-2-associated X protein (Bax), and B cell lymphoma 2 (Bcl-2), indicating the inhibition of apoptosis pathways in the kidneys. We also applied the network pharmacological analysis and identified multiple targets of 3DC2ME related to MAPK signaling pathway and apoptosis.

댓글목록1

김상진님의 댓글

김상진
2020-01-08 10:35
카카오톡
이메일
견적/제품문의
샘플신청
게시판 전체검색